- Being kept awake FOR 17 STRAIGHT NIGHTS by the INCESSANT flashing of your STUPID OVERLY KEEN next door neighbour’s Christmas lights.
- Hearing “Jingle Bells Rock” for the 472nd time.
- Seeing the Christmas decorations go up at the local shopping centre. In September.
- Getting absolutely none of the presents you wanted. Or asked for. For the fifth year in a row.
- Because that “elf” at the shopping centre had to be put down for it’s own overly-psychotically-happy good.
Ver toda la lista: http://deathstarpr.blogspot.com/2010/12/10-totally-justifiable-reasons-for.html