I am curious if anyone else has identified Critical Success Factors for their organizations during their strategic planning process.
We have come up with 5 critical success factors we feel apply across the entirety of our agency which covers several different business lines.
1. Organizational commitment to operational excellence.
2. Effective and efficient use of technology.
3. Right people, with the right skills, in the right job, in the right way.
4. Strong key collaborative relationships.
5. Organizational commitment to security and protection of all FMS assets.
Underneath each we have supporting goals that we are in the process of identifying.
What are your critical success factors?